We are pleased to invite you to the M/HUG 12th installment hosted at AWS Zurich on Tuesday, June 6th!
This event will be co-hosted together with the Elastic and Hashicorp user group.
**PLEASE register HERE as we require a full name for AWS Security
- 17.30 – 18.00 | Arrival/Registration, Apéro + Networking
- 18.00 – 18:15 | Welcoming: AWS and 56K.Cloud
- 18:15 – 18.45 | Why are we always going down the “Build our reference architecture/landing zone” – Terraform / Hashicorp | (Darragh / Driton)
Topic: Securing our AWS Journey with Terraform Cloud and Vault
In this talk, we will show how a terraform and terraform cloud-enabled multiple disciplinary teams deploy securing to AWS along with Vault used for secure secret storage. Taking a secure landing zone and references architecture (maybe Gruntworks) we showcase how you can build on work in the ecos system
Tags: #Vault, #Terraform, #DevSecOps #IaC #Cloud
- 18:45 – 19.15 | Elastic on Terraform Deployment | Milad Shkoh – Leonteq Security SA
During this presentation, we will showcase a practical implementation of how a Fintech Bank leverages Elastic Cloud Enterprise (ECE). We will delve into its deployment across both on-premises and cloud environments utilising Terraform, as well as how the application is provisioned via Ansible. Additionally, we will explore how ECE is integrated with other HashiCorp products, such as Vault, to guarantee secure key management.
- 19:45 – 20.15 | Securing Cloud Native Applications at Scale (Mathias Conradt)
Modern cloud native technologies enable you to build, deploy, and scale rapidly. But this increased complexity exposes your application to new risks and vulnerabilities. Each layer of your cloud-native application – spanning your code, third-party dependencies, containers, and clusters – exposes you to new security concerns. We’ll show you how you can protect your application through clear remediation actions and best practices for each attack scenario.
- 20.45 – 22.00 | Networking + Food