Are you a secure code warrior?
This workshop will offer attendees a hands-on, gamified training environment where they compete against each other to become the ultimate ‘Secure Code Warrior’. Participants can first select from various software languages to compete in a tournament, including Java EE, Java Spring, C# MVC, C# WebForms, Ruby on Rails, Python Django and Node.Js. Attendees are then presented with three kinds of vulnerable code challenges: identify the problem, locate the insecure code, and fix the vulnerability. Elements such as published leaderboards and configurable point systems will make the exercise a fun, engaging and interactive experience.
• Learn how to code securely and not introduce security issues in code.
• Learn how to identify vulnerabilities in code.
• Learn how to fix existing vulnerability in code.
• Learn about the most common mistakes developers make in code, including the OWASP top 10
• Understand that there are different ways of coding securely, but that some solutions are actually better than others.